Thursday, February 5, 2009

number twenty-four

here's a playlist i just made of some of the most gorgeous songs i know.

i don't wanna know - new found glory
daughters - john mayer
why georgia - john mayer
acoustic no. 3 - the goo goo dolls
so close - jon mclaughlin
wild horses - natasha bedingfield
brand new day - forty foot echo
iris - the goo goo dolls
make your move - new found glory
chasing cars - snow patrol
view from heaven - yellowcard
how i go - yellowcard
indiana - jon mclaughlin
when i go down - relient k
everything - lifehouse
gravity - sara bareilles
untitled - simple plan

the end.

random fact: i like updating a lot.

2 comments:

Zanzibar George said...

I love most/lots of these songs.
I'm going to jack this playlist and call it "number twenty-four."

No one will understand what it means.

Except for ME.

Random fact: I'm so well aware of your new-found love of updating.

Second random fact: I love it/you.

Zanzibar George said...

HEY YOU.
Comment on my blog.
^_____^