Sunday, September 9, 2007

number three

i still have to do my calc. homework and study for an econ test.

so instead of a normal post, i decided to post some poems i've written for creative writing.





(Unre)Quieted Suffering

I find pieces of you everywhere.

A secluded memory I’ve buried carefully.
The half-swagger of the boy in the hallway.
Your eyes in a rock in my tire treads.

And I can’t explain you.

Anymore than I can describe
The color of water.

And I wonder
if you wonder.

Did you know
what you could do to me?

“There’s nothing more dangerous
than a boy with charm.”

Hey stranger.
Wish me on a star?

And I watched you dance
for her in the streetlit parking lot.
Watching you watching her.
Watching you dancing for her.

Desperately groping for the volume of my mind
as you flood back, breaking the dams I made.

That little purple flower you picked
as we walked—it lay on my dresser.

Wilted now. Fragile to the touch.
Everglowing purple.

Hey stranger.
Wish me please.








[Untitled]

Be my impossibility.

You sink into me
like a thick fog.
I inhale and submerge myself.

You will suffocate me.
And I would let you.

But all I need to save myself
is to turn and leave you.

Be my poison.



I dazzle for you.









-sidera

3 comments:

Zanzibar George said...

IIII have already read these.
But.
They are still amazing.
Duh.
Like you.
I adore the untitled one. I can't even say what I love about it.
I just do.
See you manana.
-Zanzi.

The Nanny said...

they are like incredible. (don't think any less of this comment even though i just said "like incredible.) you're seriously talented, my friend. post more! <3 the nanny

Zanzibar George said...

al;ksdjgaopisegj.
SQUEE.
Again.
Because, duh, they're still amazing.
IT IS LATE. I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP.
Wow. Can you believe I think 11:30 is late now.
HOW EXCITING!