Wednesday, November 7, 2007

number twelve

can i make a confession to you all?
i am dying to do something.
but i can't.
because i have to work on fucking school work.

the something is to write.
write a very long something.

some people call these long things books.

and i really. reallyreallyreallyreally want to continue it. where i left off. and such. because i had this idea. that makes it awesome.
but i can't.
because.

do you want to know what i have to do within the next two days?

i have an AP bio test tomorrrow.
i have an AP bio lab due friday (the next day).
i have an AP english essay due. FRIDAY.
(problem: I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE ESSAY IS ABOUT. SHE NEVER TOLD US. she was like "HERE. WRITE AN ESSAY ON THIS POEM." and i was like "OH OKAY. PLEASE GO DIE IN A FIRE.")
i have an AP latin TEST on friday. FRIDAY. FRIDAY.

i'm supposed to go to lunch with one of my friends. FRIDAY.
but can't now!
because i have SOMUCHEFFINGWORKTODO.

OH AND.
GUESS WHAT.

I HAVE TO GET INTO COLLEGE TOO.

:SKLDJF:SKLDFKLSJD:FKLSJDKLFSJDLKFJ.




life.
just isn't going to hot for me right now.

i just want to be out of school.
and write. my. book.

and become like JK rowling and have jim dale narrate my books.

the end.

1 comment:

The Nanny said...

Dear Schluckalicious,

My offer to take you Stacey&ClintonHunting still stands. I'm ready to leave NOW. Just let me grab D, and we're set.

School sucks, yeah. Life sucks sometimes too. But. BUT. (And I say this all the time, I know. But remember it.) Every second you can get through now gets you one second closer to being able to go to colleve and to focus solely on your book.

And to have Jim Dale narrate it.

Love you, Schluck!
Nanny